Thursday, September 9, 2010

Recent Star-Gazing Shots from ESSENCE.COM

It will be my duty to portray natural Black women that do not replicate the White woman ideal, but bear with me because it is difficult to find that. Marketing big weights prefer most black models and celebs to have the long, fake weaves and ten pounds of makeup that will 'transform' them into black "White" carbon copies. However if I do find up-to-date natural Black women I will be sure to post them, and I also love to post pictures of fathers with their children. I will also be posting interracial and biracial couples\people because my goal is for this to a progressive not a regressive blog. If you have ANY complaints\comments feel free to post below. I will also be coming out with a Colour Centre email.
                                                                                                                  Editor
                                                                                                                  M.B

No comments:

Post a Comment