Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Diamonds are a girls BFF

Halle Berry
I have an engagement ring and I have noticed other women's sparklers lately. I wanted to upgrade the diamond on mine to something shinier and better. Of course, the ladies above look amazing and it's nice to see them dressed up on Essence.com. I have always loved Halle Berry. She's drama free and down-to-earth. I haven't really been a huge fan of jewellery but I love my engagement ring and am looking forward to my wedding band which I want to be full of diamonds. I keep asking for a new multi-stone diamond ring with a princess cut solitaire in the middle but with the new car we just bought and tuition fees, I think I'll have to hold off for a bit. There is something that just feels so good about wearing diamonds on your hand every day and displayign it for the world to see---not only do they know you are taken, but they know whoever you are married/marrying knows how to take care of you and that you deserve the very best. I see some serious sparkle and I wonder how much everyone's rings cost and where they got them. Is it vain to want a bigger, better engagement ring?

No comments:

Post a Comment