Friday, September 10, 2010

~Family Matters~

I am a huge fan of the Mom & Babies section of People.com. I check in daily for photos and stories of celebs that are expecting, new to motherhood or getting caught by the paps with their familia. It is also a good place to see what fashionable famous mamas are wearing and what their adorable kids are wearing too. I am sure this website alone has helped boost sales for luxury stroller brands like Quinny and Bugaboo, and has also helped rivet up sales for Gucci diapers bags and baby carriers, and children's wear bands like Le Petit Bateau and Bonpoint. I think these children are adorable and it sure makes me want a little bundle of joy, but this website rarely shows family photos or reports news of Black celebrities that are expecting or going about life with their family. I have seen pictures and stories about Will Smith's family and regulars of Halle Berry, but the list is very mimimal compared to the number of Black celeb families out there. I think this website would fare a bit better to include more Black celebrity parents and children. Kids are cute, no matter what race they are, People!
I have included some photographs of Black celeb families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment